Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random

For those who care to know, I cleared college in December 2010. I was really excited to leave college and couldn't wait to finally join the "working class". However as time goes by reality is slowly start to hit me. Well, am a great dreamer and in my fantasy world am supposed to be living in my apartment, having this good, fairly paying job (entry level obviously but very high potential for progression) and very independent of my parents. That couldn't be further from the real thing, am still living in my parents house, still rely on them for everything, including fare and clothing money and the prospects of getting employed are close to zero, this is compounded by the fact that I just got back my results and I have performed far much worse than I had anticipated and way below my colleagues. I won't allow all this to affect my dreams though, I will still continue knocking on those doors until one eventually opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment