Tuesday, May 11, 2010

GET THESE CARS OFF OUR ROADS!!

I seriously don't get why someone would buy one of these cars, they are so ugly I would rather be caught running naked on a busy street, say Moi Avenue, than be seen riding in one of them. I wish you we could all come together and petition their owners to sell them to scrapyards. Here is a list of some of the cars am talking about:

1. Toyota Probox\ Succeed: This car is so ugly that I actually think its meant to be a drive yourself to the grave coffin.



2. Toyota Duet: Is this even a car? My friend claims that you can't drive at speeds greater than 80kph otherwise you risk leaving its body behind.

3.Volkswagen Beetle: Be it the classic model or the new look beetle. Only one word describes this car-frog: UGLY!



There are many other ugly cars on our roads including the Porsche Cayenne(left), BMW X6(right) and many more.
Please get rid of these cars so that our country may have a shot at looking good.       

2 comments: