Saturday, May 15, 2010

Internal Memo


WORK REPORT ON KENYA
To the Big Guy,
    Let me first heartily thank you for giving me a chance to work in this beautiful land with its unique people. Working here has been interesting. Listed below is a list of some of the client I worked with.
1.       An arsenal fan, still don’t get why he did it seeing that Arsenal is an English soccer team and has little or no effect in his life.
2.       Drunk drivers, the holiday season is always the busiest season for me. I don’t understand why these people insist on drinking and driving.
3.       P.S.V. passengers, you have to feel sorry for this lot since they are not entirely to blame. Though you can’t help but wonder if they are the ones encouraging the reckless driving.
4.       ‘Shoot to kill’ victims, the Kenya Police just love keeping me busy; a drunk resisting arrest is as good as dead.
5.       Illicit brew drunkards, no explanation needed.
As you can see working in Kenya has provided me with a wonderful opportunity to deal with some of the most unique clients in the world and I once again thank you for posting me here.
Yours,
The Grim Reaper, Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment